1) Complete the application form (DOWNLOAD NOW!)
2) Submit to the school office: Hard copy or scanned email (must include all requested documents & a photograph)
3) School phones you for an interview with the Executive head or management member (parent/s and child)
4) Letter of acceptance (after approval by Academic board/Finance department – a Credit check is done)
5) Payment of non-refundable registration fee of R2000 (see application form for details)
6) The learner is added to the class list (SA-SAMS database)
7) The school contacts the previous school to check if the account is in order and disciplinary record
Once-off Registration Fee (non-refundable):
2021 Registration Fee = R2000
2021 School Fees are payable in advance per month or annually: (New fees structure revised at the end of each year)
|Grade R||R2380 per month||x 12|
|Grade 1-3||R2400 per month||x 12|
|Grade 4-6||R2970 per month||x 12|
|Grade 7-9||R3350 per month||x 12|
|Grade 10-12||R3460 per month||x 12|
No cash for school fees is accepted at the school. We do however have an electronic card facility at the office. School fees to be paid by EFT (Bank transfer). Discounts are given for families and for fees paid for the year before 31 January.
KYRIOS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
Branch Acc No 1025846214
PLEASE NOTE: Child’s name and surname as reference (OR contact the Bursar for your account number)
For any inquiries with regards to school fees, please contact our Bursar, Ursula Bukes: 051 250 4050 OR email@example.com
The school has buses that transport learners from various points in Bloemfontein. (Contact the school office for bus fees)
Pick-up and Drop-off points:
- Old Market (Henry Street, CBD) / Bophelo House
- Brandwag Centre (Nelson Mandela Drive parking area, Brandwag)
- Tourism Centre (Park Road, Willows)
- Fleurdal Mall (Engin Garage, Fauna/Fleurdal)
- Home Affairs (Superspar, Moshoeshoe Road, Rocklands)
- Langenhovenpark stops (Bains Game Lodge, Total Garage, Puma Garage, The Market, Post Office, Sasol Garage)
NOTICE: Bus Fee increase will be communicated in advance.
Please refer to the latest Learner Code of Conduct for exact guidelines regarding dress, headgear, hairstyles, etc.
The uniform is available from Awerbuch’s Clothing, Faan Ferreira Ave, Spitskop, Langenhovenpark, Bloemfontein (Phone: 051 447 9097).
Please CLICK HERE to download the latest Application Form